Supporting young artists in Denver for 99 years
For 99 years, The Allied Arts, Inc. has aided emerging young artists from nearly every artistic endeavor – musicians, singers, composers, actors, visual artists and dancers. Our grants provide pre-professional artists a wide scope of opportunities that include coaching, audition expenses and attendance at festival programs.
No other organization supports young artists like The Allied Arts, Inc. Our grants go to artists who perform all over the world and enrich our lives.
- Winona Martin, mezzo-soprano – for Prague Summer Nights: Young Artists Music Festival.
- Dominic Aragon, baritone – for Aspen Music Festival’s Professional Choral Institute and CU NOW (New Opera Workshop).
- Brianna McAbee Warner, composer – for the Composers Forum at the Vienna Summer Festival’s Composers Forum.
- Christina Hazen and Natalie Thompson, mezzo-sopranos – for the Opera Artist Institute at Opera Steamboat.
- Vincent Yang, piano – for The International Holland Music Sessions Summer Academy.
- Lauren Anderson, painter – for coaching with Marianne Mitchell.
- Allen Adair, bass – for the Opera Artist Institute at Opera Steamboat.
- Leslee Smucker, violin – for Green Room Artists, a newly formed chamber ensemble.
- Paul Zink, bass – for Aspen Music Festival’s Professional Choral Institute.
- Briay Conditt, horn player and composer – for presenting her original compositions at the New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival.
Please consider donating to The Allied Arts, Inc. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with minimal administrative costs. All donations are tax-deductible.
Online donations coming soon…
Donations can be mailed to: Elizabeth Sweeney, 3712 E. 6th Ave., Denver, CO 80206
or email email@example.com for information.
Save the Date:
Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 4 PM
World-renowned mezzo-soprano Megan Marino, appearing with Opera Colorado in the 2019 production of Il Barbiere di Siviglia, and pianist Sara Parkinson will perform at an intimate house concert. Details will be announced in August. Tickets will be limited.