Supporting young artists in Denver for 99 years
For 99 years, The Allied Arts, Inc. has aided emerging young artists from nearly every artistic endeavor – musicians, singers, composers, actors, visual artists and dancers. Our grants provide pre-professional artists a wide scope of opportunities that include coaching, audition expenses and attendance at festival programs.
No other organization supports young artists like The Allied Arts, Inc. Our grants go to artists who perform all over the world and enrich our lives.
Sunday, November 10, 4 PM
Monday, November 11, 7:30 PM
Former grantees and violinists MIchelle Lie and Ross Snyder will perform as part of the Tesla Quartet at Grusin Hall on the CU Boulder Campus.
Various Composers: Variations on a Russian Theme
Pavel Karmanov (b. 1970): String Quartet
2019 Call for Scores Winner (TBA)
Tchaikovsky: String Quartet No. 1 in D Major, Op. 11
Praised for their “superb capacity to find the inner heart of everything they play, regardless of era, style, or technical demand” (The International Review of Music), the Tesla Quartet brings refinement and prowess to both new and established repertoire. Dubbed “technically superb” by The Strad, the Tesla Quartet has won top prizes in numerous international competitions, most recently taking Second Prize as well as the Haydn Prize and Canadian Commission Prize at the 12th Banff International String Quartet Competition.
Buy Tickets Now
- Winona Martin, mezzo-soprano – for Prague Summer Nights: Young Artists Music Festival.
- Dominic Aragon, baritone – for Aspen Music Festival’s Professional Choral Institute and CU NOW (New Opera Workshop).
- Brianna McAbee Warner, composer – for the Composers Forum at the Vienna Summer Festival’s Composers Forum.
- Christina Hazen and Natalie Thompson, mezzo-sopranos – for the Opera Artist Institute at Opera Steamboat.
- Vincent Yang, piano – for The International Holland Music Sessions Summer Academy.
- Lauren Anderson, painter – for coaching with Marianne Mitchell.
- Allen Adair, bass – for the Opera Artist Institute at Opera Steamboat.
- Leslee Smucker, violin – for Green Room Artists, a newly formed chamber ensemble.
- Paul Zink, bass – for Aspen Music Festival’s Professional Choral Institute.
- Briay Conditt, horn player and composer – for presenting her original compositions at the New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival.
Please consider donating to The Allied Arts, Inc. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with minimal administrative costs. All donations are tax-deductible.
Donations can be mailed to: The Allied Arts, 3712 E. 6th Ave., Denver, CO 80206
or email email@example.com for information.