The Allied Arts provides grants for artists and students.
Our grants help pre-professional artists and students with travel expenses, program fees and coaching.
All grants are made through letters of recommendation, timely applications and video files. Visual artists and writers may submit a PDF instead of the audio file. Applications are rigorously evaluated once a year by The Allied Arts Board for talent and potential contributions to the arts. Any Colorado student/resident is eligible to apply for our grants. The deadline for applications is April 15.
Grants are awarded to those who seek to become professionals in their chosen fields.
Our goal is to aid students of exceptional talent in one of the arts at the graduate or pre-professional level. Grant money can be used in the following not-for-profit ways:
- Young artist programs and Summer festivals
- Short-term projects of research, performance, or competitions
- Projects whose primary purpose is to further an artist’s career and expertise based in research, performance, or career development
- Travel expenses related to career opportunities, such as auditions or non professional concert tours
- A recipient may receive no more than two grants.
- Grant recipients must not be older than 35.
- The Allied Arts does not fund tuition, living expenses, or projects required by a degree-granting program, audio or video productions for personal profit.
- Applicants for grants must submit the application as well as two (2) letters of recommendation.
Young artists need your support
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with minimal administrative costs. All donations are tax-deductible. Please consider donating to The Allied Arts, Inc. Donations can be made online or sent in the mail to The Allied Arts, ATTN: Deanna Leino, 3712 Allison St., Wheat Ridge, CO 80033